Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fantasy league week seven

WEEK SIX RESULTS: It was a crazy challenge last week, and featured the greatest line every spoken in the show's history, when Tim Gunn told Blayne that his outfit looked like a pterodactyl in a gay Jurassic Park. Joe's outfit was pretty hot, and he deservedly one. Who doesn't love Ann-Margaret? But we have a bit of a bone to pick with the judges when it comes to the losers. Keith's outfit was a joke, much worse than the outfit Daniel created. But Daniel was inexplicably sent home, we imagine based on past failings. But at least he created an item of clothing that looked like more than a roll of a toilet paper my cat tore up. We didn't do much better than Keith with our picks this week, Andrea finished with 15, Kate, Rachel and I with 10, and Dave with 5. MY PICKS:I think the fat lady has sung for Keith this week, I'm predicting he'll be aufed. I think Blayne will also join him in the bottom two, isn't anyone else sick of him yet? I think it's time for Kenley to finish on top again, and I think Suede will be a runner-up for the win. For our bonus question this week: Will Michael Kors call something too mother-of-the-bride in a flashback to last season? I say no, but it would be so awesome if he did!

4 comments:

Kate said...

My top two picks are Kenley and Terri with Terri taking the win. There are quite a few people i like this season, so it's get tougher and tougher for me to pick!

My bottom two are Keith and Blayne, with Keith going home.

I say no one Kors and an MOB comment.

Anonymous said...

top two:
kenley and terri
kenley wins

bottom two:
stella and keith
stella out

no to Kors and MOB

Edit my life said...

Top two:
Suede and Kenley

Winner: Kenley

Bottom two:
Jerrell and Stella

Home:
Stella (I can wish, right)

No MOB from Kors

Anonymous said...

Bottom two: Keith and Jarell with the latter going home
Top two: Korto and Leanne, with Leanne for the win
No, Kors wont repeat his line from last year