Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fantasy league week eight

WEEK SEVEN RESULTS: They finally put Keith out of his misery this week and sent him home. Like no one could see that one coming. Leanne rocked what was one of the best challenges of the season with a beautiful dress straight off Gautier's runway. It was so beautiful. Korto also made a pretty coat from seatbelts, but we're glad Leanne took the win, she definitely deserved it. Is she the dark horse of the competition? Her creations always have an interesting architectural touch, and she's one of the nicest designers of the bunch. We did pretty well as a group last week, with Kate, Andrea and I netting 25 points, Rachel 20 and Mariah 15. MY PICKS: I really think, and hope, that Blayne is toast this week. The guy has a serious lack of taste. I'm also going to pick Joe for the bottoms two. The guy needs some camera time at some point, right? I think Kenley is going to impress Diane Von Furstenburg and take the win, and I think Terri will also finish in the top. As for our bonus question this week: Let's try it one last time, will Blayne mention his tanning? I'm going with yes, on his way out the door!

5 comments:

Kate said...

My top two are Leanne and Kenley, with Kenley taking the win.

My bottom two are Stella and Blayne with Stella taking the hit - I can't see her making anything that Diane Von Furstenburg would like.

I do think Blayne will talk about his tanning.

Anonymous said...

There is no way that Stella's going to make something the DVF would like, so I agree with Kate - she's outta here this week. Along with her on the bottom is going to be Suede - only because his outfit was SO ugly last week.

Top two are going to be Korto and Leanne, with Korto winning. It's funny, I thought Korto was gonig to go home the first week...

And no, I don't think Blayne will talk about his tan - it's fadded so much he's already forgotten about it.

Edit my life said...

Top:
Kenley
Korto
Winner: Kenley

Bottom:
Stella
Blayne

Tan: no

Anonymous said...

top two:
kenley and terri
kenley wins

bottom two:
stella and blayne
stella out

yes to tanning

Unknown said...

top korto leanne
korto winning

bottom stella, suede

stella out

blyane will not talk about tanning