Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fantasy league week eleven

WEEK TEN RESULTS: We're over Kenley. She's definitely talented, but she knows it, which is the real problem. And she doesn't mind reminding people of that. Since we're getting near the end it's time to do a point tally so far this season, only a few more weeks to go! Rachel is in the lead with 175, with me coming in second with 165. Kate and Andrea are just a hair behind with 160 points each. Bringing up the rear are Dave with 70, Mariah with 65 and Brad with 25. MY PICKS: I think Suede is done. I think he's been done for awhile, but this week it's official. I also think Kenley will finish in the bottom two. I think it's Korto's time to win, and I think Jerrell, against my better judgment, will also finish in the top two. I'm still loving Leanne though, but I don't think this is her week. Bonus question of the week: Will it be a final four going to Bryant Park for the finals or will it be a final three? I say no, it will be a final three, but I think it will be a tough call for the judges.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suede is definitely going, and Kenley will be on the bottom with him.

Leanne will win with Jerell on top, too.

I'm assuming we all know by now that all five of them got to show in NY - totally unfair - but I think that the "finale" episode will be four people.

Anonymous said...

so few left!

i'll go with suede and kenley in the bottom, with suede going home.

korto and jerrell for the top two, with korto winning.

based on those final collections, i think only three are going to make it to the finale.