Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fantasy league week nine

WEEK EIGHT RESULTS: Three of the designers are definitely pulling ahead of the pack. My prediction is Leanne, Kenley and Korto in the final three. I definitely think Leanne is coming up strong, her dress this week was drop-dead gorgeous, very reminiscent of the coral Michael Kors dress Charlize Theron wore to the Academy Awards a few years ago, except better! Korto's dress was also stunning with the flash of yellow at the leg. It was not Stella's week though, our poor New York rocker was sent back to her boyfriend Ratbones. As for scoring, Kate took the lead with 30 points, but not too far behind were Andrea, Rachel S. and Dave with 25 points each. I followed with 20 and Mariah came in with 15. There's still plenty of time, though. MY PICKS: I'm so over Blake. I just want him to go away. His clothes are just weird. But I think he has another week left in him. How does he keep squeaking by? I think Jerrell's bad taste will finally be exposed, and I think Terri will fall flat as well, with the shocker being Terri going home! I'm going to pick Korto for the win, with Leanne also finishing in the top. As for our bonus question this week: Will any of the designers cry? I vote yes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it seems like two people are going to be auffed this week, so I don't know how Rachel's going to score this one...

Bottom, Joe and Jerrell with Joe going home.

Top, Korto and Terri with Terri winning. I'm getting a little sick of Kenley...

And I definitely think someone will cry - they always do.

Anonymous said...

top 2:
korto and leanne
korto wins

bottom bunch:
blayne and joe
blayne out

yes someone will cry

Kate said...

My top two are Korto and Leanne with Leanne winning again. Three in a row for Leanne!!

Bottom two, which I guess means I think they are both going home, is Suede and Joe. I really want Terri to go home because all she can freakin make is pants and jackets and I'm over it, but I don't think she'll get aufed yet!

Yes, I think someone will cry!

Unknown said...

Bottom Joe Jerrell

Joe going home

Top, Korto, Kenley

Koroto winner.

Someone will cry

Kate said...

Okay, I'm adding another comment because I realized I didn't say who would definitely go home out of my two bottom picks, so I pick Joe to go home.