Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fantasy League week six

WEEK FIVE RESULTS: I think Kenley is a force to be reckoned with, no doubt. The judges seem to love her, and she racked up another win this week with her joint effort with Keith. The skirt/blouse combo they made for Brooke Shields was totally wearable, and very cute. I'd love to wear it, and there are few outfits from the show I can say that about. Also finishing near the top were Jerrell (shudder) and Stella, who created a cute silhouette, albeit with tacky fabrics. Kelli was justifiably ousted for a hideous Betty Boop-gone-bad suit. Almost everyone pretty much nailed many of their picks this week, with Kate and Rachel finishing on top with 25 points apiece. I was not far behind with 20 points, Mariah and Andrea netted 15, and David got 5. As we approach the halfway point of the season, here's where everyone stands: Kate, 65; Me, 75; Rachel, 80; Brad, 25; David, 30; Andrea, 65; Mariah, 35. It's still anyone's game! MY PICKS: Blayne is toast this week. I definitely think he's going home, and not a week too soon. In the bottom with him is going to be Daniel, who the judges really seem to hate. As for the winner, I'm going to go with Suede, he of the annoying habit of referring to himself in the third person. I wouldn't want to hang out with him, but I'd wear what he made me. I'm also going to go with Korto finishing in the top. As for our bonus question this week: Will Blayne refer to his tanning? I say yes, after he's kicked out he's going to say at least he can go tan now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

top two:
terri and kenley in the final heat
kenley wins and takes the gold

bottom feeders:
blayne and stella
as lady macbeth might say, "out damn stella out"...she's my loser.

yes, blayne will refer to his tanning

Anonymous said...

Bottom two: Terri and Daniel, with Daniel going home. Though, there are still tons of really bad designers...

Top two: Korto and Kenley, with Kenley winning.

Yes, Blayne will refer to tanning as he is fading, and fast!

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

I deleted my other post because I changed my mind :)

My bottom two will be Daniel and Blayne, with Daniel finally going home.

My top two are Leanne and Kenley, with Leanne winning this week.

And yes, Blayne will talk about his tan.

Unknown said...

top two kenley suede
kenley winning

bottom two terri daneil

terri out

blayne will refer to his tanning