Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fantasy league week five

WEEK FOUR RESULTS: Well, I may not always be right, but when I am, I am soooo right. Jerrell confirmed my justification in hating him last week with his Little Bo Peep interpretation of an outfit suited for the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. It was really beyond words. I have no idea what he was thinking. But he was saved by Jennifer's prim sweater set. Have these people never seen a sporting event before? Most of them really crashed and burned, with Terri, Korto and Joe being the exceptions to the rule. It was a small field of players this week, Andrea, Rachel and I all netted 20 points (holla!), and Kate was just behind with 15. MY PICKS: I'm gunning for Blayne, Stella and my man Jerrell to go home, however I think Jerrell will be spared once more, with the other two being in the bottom two. I think Blayne will be going home. I think Kelli and Kenley will be in the top two, with Kenley claiming the win once more. As for the bonus question this week: Let's go with, will someone cry? I say yes, there will be tears!

6 comments:

Kate said...

My top two picks are Korto and Kenley with Kenley taking the win this week.
My bottom two are Daniel and Stella with Daniel going home.
Sure why not, someone will find a reason to cry this week!

Edit my life said...

I think Joe should have won the Olympic challenge.

Bottom picks are Daniel and Keith. Daniel goes home. I feel like Stella will eke by somewhere in the middle but is about to start getting a lot of flack.

My top picks are Leanne and Terri. Winner: Terri.

Oh yes, there will be tears.

Anonymous said...

Jerrell's was terrible, so I am calling for him to go home, but I think Daniel will be on the stage with him, too.

I really liked Leanne's last week, and I think she's getting a lot better, so she's going to be in my top two along side Terri, who I think should have won this week and who I am calling to win next week.

And there will be some crying

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that it was a team challenge, but oh well... I'm going for the same picks.

Unknown said...

top leanne suede
suede winning

bottom daniel stella

daniel out

Anonymous said...

top two: terri and kenley
kenley wins

bottom two: stella and leanne
stella out

yes, for tears