Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fantasy League week four

WEEK THREE RESULTS: Most of the designers really disappointed in last week's challenge. Just think back to Jay's Chrysler building dress, it was so much better than everything produced last week! Kenley's dress was creative, and Leanne's was classy, but nothing was mind-blowing. We were sad to see Emily go, because she seemed so nice, but her dress was definitively uninspired. As for the scores, Rachel and Brad rocked it with 25 points each, with Andrea, Mariah and David coming in a close second with 20 points. I finished with 15 and Kate finished with 10. As for the totals, Rachel and I are tied for first with 35 points, with David, Brad and Kate tied for second with 25 points each. Right behind them are Andrea and Mariah with 20 points. MY PICKS: I think Blayne might be in trouble. The guy has more than a few screws loose and his clothes aren't appealing at all. So I'm picking him to go home. I also think Stella will be in the bottom, the judges are going to want to see something different from her. Unfortunately I think Jerrell is safe for one more week, he's my least favorite at this point. As for the top, I'm going to pick Korto to win. Her jumpsuit was my favorite outfit last week. I also think Keith will finish in the top, as I totally loved his newspaper dress, despite the judges complaints! Our bonus question this week: Will Tim say holla? I'm going with yes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Jennifer and Blayne are going to be the bottom two, with Jennifer going home.
Kelli and Korto will be in the top two, with Korto winning.
And no, there will not be a holla repeat.

Anonymous said...

ah, the pressure...

top two:
kenley and terri
terri wins

bottom bunch:
stella and jennifer
stella out

yes for a holla