Monday, January 28, 2008

Week eight results are in...

I don't know if I've ever been more wrong about the outcome of an episode before; I never would have picked Victorya to go home and Ricky to WIN? It's unbelievable, and pretty wrong, to be honest. I understand the concept of having each challenge be winner takes all, loser out, but it penalizes really talented people who happen to have a bad day. Take Tre from "Top Chef," as another example. Not that Victorya was the cuddliest person on the show or that I feel that sorry for her, but she's a better fashion designer than Ricky. If Ricky were to design a collection I feel like I have no idea how it would look, whereas I do get Victorya's vision. Jillian was also undone by denim in this week's challenge, and Sweet P and Rami rose to the top. I would buy Sweet P's dress right now, and Rami's rocked. FANTASY LEAGUE RESULTS: It was a tough week all around. Everyone finished with eight points, except for Rachel, who got 15 for picking Victorya to go home, a stroke of clairvoyance, because that was not expected! The grand total for the season so far is I've got five wins, Kate has two and everyone else has one. It's a great time for someone to go on a winning streak and take the top prize!

1 comment:

Vickie D. Ziemba said...

What a lovely jeans . I love jeans as my all time fashion. I am just a fan of jeans. I have so many jeans for my everyday fashion. And this one referred here is so stunning. looking so wonderful , rocking. I also love leather skinny jeans