Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Project Runway week six

MY PICKS FOR WEEK SIX: It seems harder to make picks as the field gets whittled down, maybe because many of the designers left are so talented? I'm going to pick Jillian as the winner, finally. She's really impressed the judges, and I think her Twizzler dress will still be in the judges mind from last week. I think Sweet Pea, Chris and Ricky are all on the chopping block, but I'm going to go with Chris to go home. I originally thought Ricky, but after thinking of the challenge, and how they will be making prom dresses, I think Chris might make more of a costume than an actual dress and will be sent packing for it. I don't think Michael Kors is going to say MOB this week, and yes, Ricky does cry, as we've seen in the previews!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winner: Jillian
Loser: Sweat Pea
Cry: yes, Rickey as we know!
MOB: I'm torn because I think they are making prom dresses, but um, oh I don't know… I guess I'll go with no, but I'm going to scream if he does say it!

Anonymous said...

Winner: I'm going back to Kevin. He still hasn't won one, but I think he should.
Loser: Sweet Pea.
Crying: Yes, Ricky.
MOB: I'm saying yes, he'll say it. I agree -- prom dresses make it too hard to resist.

Anonymous said...

Damn, we're all going to pick the same people, it'll be hard to find one winner!

Winner: Jillian (she's a dress maker)
Loser: Sweet Pea (she can't make a dress to save her life; I wanted to pick Chris though because then the whole top row of the graphic would be gone)
MOB: I'll go with yes since I don't want to be the same as Kate
Cry: Yes, Ricky...

Anonymous said...

Winner: Kevin...I'm going to pick him til he wins, darnit.

Loser: Chris

Cry: Of course, Ricky

MOB: Yes, because a prom dress is a ripe opportunity for that to happen!

Unknown said...

Winner: Jillian
Loser: I'm with Rachel; I'm going to say Chris.
Cry: Yes, Ricky
MOB: I'm going to say yes!

Live. Love. Recycle. said...

Winner: Rami - he's the gown maker in the group. ... although, that'll probably mean the judges will hold him to a higher standard and pick someone else. But it's also high time someone win two challenges in a row. Guess I gotta go with my gut.
Loser: Ricky. It's time.
MOB: no. ... but if there's ever a time for it.
Tears: yes, Ricky.