Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Week ten results are in...

I loved this week's challenge, I think it was the most true to how artists seek, and find, inspiration. And the clothes, overall, were really great. I even have a soft spot in my heart for Sweet Pea's peacock dress, although it was no doubt the weakest look. I thought Chris and Rami did retreads of looks they've already showed us before, although I thought Rami's craftsmanship was really great. I would love to own the purple goddess dress he created. I have to say that I thought Jillian was robbed. She created a cute, wearable outfit, whereas Christian created a costume taken straight from the canvas. Over-the-top? Yes. Original? No. FANTASY LEAGUE RESULTS: Angy nailed it by getting every category right. Julia was a close second, and everyone else was in the bottom for not picking Christian as the winner. Overall, I'm still in the lead with five wins. Brad, Julia, Angy and Kate all have two wins. Andrea and Rachel have one.

No comments: