Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Fantasy League week eleven

MY PICK FOR WEEK ELEVEN: Now that we're in the home stretch, it seems only fitting to tweak the rules. This week you have only one vote: Who will be sent home, Rami or Chris? Those who pick correctly will score a win that's equivalent to two wins in previous weeks. The same will be true for the finale, too. Since the stakes are raised for the designers, it's only fair that they're raised for us, too, and it opens it up so it's still anyone's game! I am going to vote that Chris is sent home, bon voyage!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Rami to go home, so Chris stays...

Anonymous said...

I haven't played in a while, but this week it's easier with only one pick! I think Rami will go home and Chris will stay.

Live. Love. Recycle. said...

Chris goes home.

Unknown said...

I think Chris will go home. (Although I kinda want Rami to get the boot.)

Anonymous said...

I think Chris goes home. Rami stays.