Sunday, February 10, 2008

Week nine results are in...

The designers had to dress female wrestling stars this week, much to their shock. It was a great episode, with its fair share of highs and abysmal lows, but I do miss them doing pretty dresses and tailored pants. Isn't this a fashion show? Anyway, Chris won with a very cute leopard-print hoodie, but Jillian was robbed. She created a gorgeous blue satin boxer-inspired outfit that was a knockout. On the other end, Ricky was finally sent packing for creating nothing more than a trampy bathing suit. The nightmare has ended! FANTASY LEAGUE RESULTS: It was a good week, with many people making good picks. Angy and I finished with 14 for picking Ricky to go home, but were bested by Julia and Brad, who scored 18 with the winning pick. Andrea and Kate totaled 7 points and Rachel Sheedy rounded out the bottom with 3. For the grand total, I'm still in the lead with five wins, but Kate, Brad and Julia are tied for second with two, and everyone else has one.

1 comment:

Live. Love. Recycle. said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Brad and I made all the same picks for the ones I got right. Shouldn't he be a winner, too?