Monday, March 3, 2008

If the shoe fits

If you're going to buy one new shoe this year, it should definitely be a gladiator sandal. Flat sandals are great, very practical for weekends and cool with short skirts. But if you're like me and you like a little boost for your 5'2" frame, these Nine West heels are perfect. They elevate the classic style by adding a platform heel, and will work with jeans, pants or longer skirts. And at only $89, they're a great investment. But hurry, they're already beginning to sell out!

UPDATE: LookGirl beauty here, just chiming in to let you about my recent Gladiator-inspired purchases. (Please ignore the horrible photos I took trying to bend over and point the camera in the vicinity of my feet and my desperate need for a pedicure!) Last weekend I was browsing Target's shoe racks and came out with a great pair of sandals from Issac Mizrahi for $24.99. They're not real leather clearly, but for that price they seemed like a steal. Plus, they're very comfortable. Then, this weekend, while consignment shopping with a pal, I found the most amazing pair of like-new Coach Gladiator heels (they're higher and cuter than they look in the pic) in gold. They are fantastic! But you haven't heard the best part: They were only $28. Yeah.

No comments: