Monday, November 26, 2007

Fantasy league week two

MY PICKS FOR EPISODE THREE: I'm going to go with Sweet P as the victor this week. I was really impressed at how she was able to work with Elisa, and I loved their look more than any others. If any of that came from Sweet P's influence, she's definitely talented. For the loser I'm going to go with Steven. He's one of my favorites on the show in terms of personality, but he contributed to the debacle that was the losing outfit last week. I don't think the judges will be able to forgive him. As for Michael Kors, I'm going to go with yes. He won't be able to hold himself back another week. Ricky is definitely the leaky faucet of the bunch, he'll definitely shed some tears this week. May the fashion force be with you. Check back on Fridays to check how you did and where you stand in the rankings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to not make picks for the first week, but here I go for this week.

WINNER: Kevin. He's been floating under the radar, but I think he could have a lot of talent. I'm going on gut instinct here.

LOSER: I find Carmen like the opera, Webber like the baller really annoying, but I think Rachel's right that Steven will go this week. I wasn't impressed with his suit in the first episode and he didn't show much spunk in the Out of the Basement outfit from last week.

MOB: Kors will show restraint and NOT use this phrase this week.

TEARS: Ricky, Chris March (I loved how nervous he was with SJP) and Sweet Pea. Is it OK to have more than one pick here?

Make it work!
Angy

Unknown said...

Sorry for joining late! Here are my picks:

Winner: I'm gonna go with Chris; I have no real reason, I just really liked his dress in the first challenge and think he has a lot of potential that's gone unnoticed up til now.

Loser: I'm also going with Steven; I don't really like anything he's created thus far.

MOB: I'm thinking MK will not say it this week.

TEARS: I think everyone will hold strong this week! (Watch someone cry in the first 15 minutes!)

-Brad

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully I can redeem myself a little this week!
My winning pick is Jack. I like everything he has done or worked on so far, and I think this week it won't be anyone to obvious!
Losing, I'm going with the obvious Steven!
MOB, no go this week, Kors will hold his tongue!
And tears are a big ole fat rolling down the cheek yes!

Live. Love. Recycle. said...

Winner: Jillian. I liked her dress the first week, and I don't think she got to shine through last week. I'm hoping she'll get a fire lit under her and put together something really interesting this week.

Loser: Elisa. I think Sweet P really held their team together last week. She'd be my pick for winner if Rachel hadn't already picked her. I don't wanna copy.

MOB: NO!

Tears: I was way off last week with the whole Jack prediction. Must have seen a "this season on" and not a "next time on." But, yes, there will be tears. How could there not be! Carmen's going to cry, because she's obnoxious.

Anonymous said...

I need to get this in last minute and have done absolutely no research this week...so here are my random, not well-educated guesses.

Winner: Jillian
Loser: Steven
MOB: Nope, but probably next week, he can't hold out that long
Tears: Definitely, not sure who, though. I guess I am going with Jack this week