Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fantasy league week three

WEEK TWO RESULTS: What is up with the judges? Once again I dispute their findings! Wesley did not make the worst dress! Korto's was by far the least attractive, as it seemed to be made for a fish. What was up with the gills? But they did pick right when it came to the winner, I hate to say. The loathsome Suede definitely rocked the challenge. As for the results, I nailed that someone would cry, but little else, which left me with 15 points. Kate and David finished with five points each, and Rachel had 10. MY PICKS: I have faith in Daniel, I think he's definitely got talent, so I'm going to pick him as my winner, and I'm going to go with Terri finishing in the top as well. She made a cute dress last time that got little praise. As for the bottom, I have a major bone to pick with Stella's fashion sense, so she's my pick. Although I'm targeting Jerell for the loss. That guy has made nothing that hasn't been hideous. Our bonus question this week will be: Does Tim repeat the phrase "hot mess"? Definitely the highlight of episode two. Though I'm going to go with no.

7 comments:

Kate said...

My top two picks are Emily and Kenley with Kenley being the ultimate winner.
My bottom two are Jerell and Stella and I think Stella should be out!
Hot mess… I'm going with Yes!

Anonymous said...

it seems like so long ago I don't even remember last week's episode. Here's my best guesses after quickly flipping through the rate the runway photos:

I like Kenley and Keith as the top two with Keith winning.
Jerell and Korto as the bottom two with Korto going home.
No "hot mess"

Unknown said...

Sorry I suck and forgot to post last week... Here are my picks:

Top two:
Kenley
Terri
I think Kenley will win

Bottom two:
Joe
Jerell
Joe will go home

And i'm going to go with no for 'hot mess'

Unknown said...

top two: kelli, kenley
winner kenley

bottom two leanne, blanye

out leanne

Unknown said...

tim will not say hot mess

Anonymous said...

top two:
terri and kenley
terri

bottom:
jennifer and stella
stella out

no hot mess...

Edit my life said...

I'm a first-time fantasy leaguer, and a jeans and T-shirt girl. This is tough!

Top:
Kelli
Terri
Winner: Kelli

Bottom:
Keith
Korto
Home: Korto

No hot mess.