Thursday, December 6, 2007

Week three results are in...

This is one of the best seasons of "Project Runway," without a doubt. The designers all have distinct personalities and for the most part are truly talented, which is a sparkling combination. Add in Elisa's eccentricity, Victorya's bitchiness and Jillian's temper, and you've got great TV. The designers had to tackle bad '80s trends this week (although many of them, like neon, were "in" five minutes ago) and make winning looks out of them. Jillian, Rami and Kevin teamed up to form an unbeatable all-star team, and Jillian designed one of the cutest looks of the season by pairing skinny overalls with a sheer blue ruffle-neck blouse. So cute! FANTASY LEAGUE RESULTS: It was a tight race leading to a three-way tie! Andrea, Angy and I tied for first, with Angy and Andrea nailing the Jillian pick, and me picking up the tying five points by voting yes for Michael Kors calling Chris' jacket " too mother-of-the-bride." Right behind us were Kate, Rachel Sheedy and Brad. Unfortunately Julia came in last, but I have confidence she'll come back strong! The score so far: Kate, Angy and Andrea have all won one week, and I've won two. Julia, let me know if I've done any of the math wrong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, pretty impressive for never seeing the previous show and just using my picks from week one...

Live. Love. Recycle. said...

ugh. i shouldn't have waited till the last minute. I would have picked jillian, too, if two other's hadn't already. anyway, it probably wouldn't have made a difference since I NEVER would have guessed MK would say the MOB thing again. ... god I can't wait to watch this episode.