Monday, December 10, 2007

Fantasy League Week Four

MY PICKS FOR EPISODE FIVE: The previews this week suggest it's going to be an eventful, and an emotional, episode. It appears that Jack decides to leave the competition early, from the looks of the previews and from early rumors, so I would ask that no one choose him as the one to go home for tonight's episode; please pick another contestant. In that case, I'm going to go with Elisa as the victor this week. She's consistently turned out beautiful clothes, despite her eccentric personality, and is ripe for a surprise win. For the loser I'm going to go with Ricky. He has survived by the skin of his teeth two weeks in a row, his time is quickly running out. As for Michael Kors, I'm going to go with no. He'll give it a rest this week. For all of you who haven't seen the previews, many contestants do she tears in the preview, so I will definitely go for yes for tears, and I'll go with Jack. May the fashion force be with you. Check back on Fridays to check how you did and where you stand in the rankings.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winner: I'm picking Rami. He's due for another win.

Loser: Ricky. He's due to finally go home.

MOB: No. Two weeks in a row is really doubtful (way to go last week, Rachel).

Tears: Sweet Pea, and probably Jack, too.

Anonymous said...

alright, guessing again...

winner: think I'll try Kevin again

loser: Victorya

MOB: I'll say yes, since it goes against conventional wisdom that he'd use it twice in a row

Tears: Where's Andre when you need him?! Alas, I'll pick Steven...perhaps he'll be the most sad that Jack goes? have no clue since I can't watch :)

Unknown said...

Winner: Christian. I feel like his eccentricity is due for a win.

Loser: I'm going to take a big gamble and say no one. I feel like there might be a harsh scolding, but I don't think anyone will go home since Jack is leaving early. I mean they have to churn out a certain number of episodes, right??

MK: No MOB.

Tears: Oh of course. Jack, Sweet P.

Anonymous said...

Still no cable this week but I did see the previews online...
Winner: Hmm, I don't know. I don't think Kit's gotten the credit she deserves thus far - I'll go with her.
Loser: Brad's got a good point, but if there is a winner, I think it'll be Ricky for sure - especially since I thought he'd go home from the beginning and this is two weeks in a row of horrible attire
MOB: No, I think spirits will be low and not as much joking around at judging- though there was that Shirley MacLain comment...
Tears: Definitely, and I'll go an easy out with Jack, Kit and Steven since that's what the preview shows...

Live. Love. Recycle. said...

Winner: I know Jillian won last week, but I really think she's good and stranger things have happened. So I'm for her to win again this week.

Loser: The other designers keep taking pity on Elisa and really helping her out, otherwise I don't think she'd still be around. But she could be just that lucky that this trend continues, so I'll have to say steven's out. Of his stuff I only remember the things I hated. And his other stuff was just that - forgettable. Although for the record I do think the judges are tired of giving Ricky chances and if he doesn't really turn it on this week he's gone. But Steven = loser is my official answer.

MOB: No.

Tears: Yes - Jack, Sweet Pea, Tim Gunn? and Christian because if Jack leaves, who will be there to carry him around in tote bags?

Live. Love. Recycle. said...

Oh, and Rachel, I need snow boot advice. Cute and functional. It snows like everyday here and my toes are getting cold.

Anonymous said...

My winning pick is Kevin again.
My loser is going to be Steven again. I think it's between him and Ricky, but I still think Steven is worse. I do have a feeling that Brad is correct about the no one idea, but I'm sticking with Steven, only because Heidi loves to Auf people!
No MOB this week.
And tears are a yes … to many people to name! But definitely Ricky, Jack etc etc.